Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Portrait - Elyss


Hello everyone, recently made an photo slide video of Outdoor Portrait - Elyss@一粒沙 Lake Garden, Kuala Lumpur - 31st AUG 2010. Enjoy the Slide Video =)


Her nick is Elyss@一粒沙, her 1st outdoor shooting was given to me =P

actually before I met her I was saw her personal photos (self-shot) and something flash in my mind, YES!!! she the one I'm looking for with FLORA Theme. So i Proposed to her whether to take my challenge? keke...

Finally, she agreed with that and we set the date and place for her 1st model shooting @ Lake Garden, KL on 31t AUG 2010 (Independent day).

She very FRIENDLY, ACTIVE, PLAYFUL girl and very POTENTIAL on POSING. Why I say so, she very POTENTIAL on POSING? From my view she really can BRING OUT the JAPAN, KOREA, TAIWAN, HONG KONG looks/style, quite WIDE VARIETY for PHOTOGRAPHER that shoot different type of STYLE and we have lot of FUN during the photo shooting however we quite TIRED.

Lastly, I would like to thanks Elyss(MODEL), Ong VyVy(Make Up Artist) and Annie Soh(Make Up Artist) to bring out the ULTIMATE outcome

so enjoy the photos with some little FINE ART =)

Photographer----: MING
Model--------------: Elyss@一粒沙
Make Up Artist---: Ong VyVy & Annie Soh





To VIEW MORE PHOTOS kindly visit to my Facebook Page - "MyStudio":
http://www.facebook.com/MyStudio.Wedding.Portrait.Photography.Ming


MING
+6016.214 1847
http://facebook.com/wedding.portrait.photographer.ming

0 comments:

Post a Comment